Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

goals

The beginning of week three and I have finally decided on my goals for this "contest".  

1- By my birthday, which is around the same time as this contest ends, I would like to weigh in at 135 pounds. 
2- I would like to set myself up to lose those last 10 pounds by the end of October, by establishing healthier habits.
3- I want to fit into my swishy pants by the time I go on vacation at the end of March.
4- I want to fit back into my high school jeans.  
5- I want to run the Castaway key 5K in less then 35 minutes.  
6- I want to run the warrior dash in June in less then 40 minutes which will be 15 minutes faster then last year.
7- Start getting all A's and B's on the vitobot program.
8- Keep the weight off once it is off.

Have a good week everyone!

P.S. Yesterday was tackle the tower.  I had my personal best time of 9:35 which is 5 seconds longer then I wanted to do, but not to bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home