Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

How far I've come

It's funny to think how far I have come over the last five and a half months.  I started my weight lose journey on January 2nd and hopefully it will end on December 31st.  I figured a full year to get to my goal would be reasonable.  After all I want to lose it and learn a new healthier lifestyle so next years journey of learning to maintain will be easier.
Anyway, today I learned just how far I've come... I was told I have to get a new picture for my YMCA card since I know longer look like my picture, I've lost 27 pounds since it was taken.  I have also tried on my oldest holyest jeans from high school (yes i kept a pair) and they fit not nearly as well as they did eleven years ago but I can pull them up and zip them without sucking in my stomach.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home