Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Underwear

I need to go buy new underwear.  I realized this yesterday when I was at the Y running on the treadmill and my underwear kept scooting down.  Notice how I didn't say my pants- I fixed that problem last week by shopping in my closet for a smaller size.  
So I guess you can say I am starting to feel the effects of my new lifestyle.  I am right on track.  I have lost my 5% (I am now 160.2) to stay in the contest and am now working on my 10% which means I have to weigh in at 155.5 at the next weigh to meet my personal goal.  It will be a little hard for me this month since I only have until April 23rd since I will not be able to make the April 27th weigh in and 4 days makes a big difference sometimes.  
I know I can do this if I really try since I am now adjusted to my new work schedule, and have made it to the Y after work twice this week even if it means putting in a 17 hour day.  But getting the weight off is worth it.
Finally a quick shout out to my nephew Chris Warneka- CONGRATULATIONS!  He has been accepted to his dream school and will have the best 18th birthday present anyone can ask for.  He will be moving into his dorm at the University of Dayton that day.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home