Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

goal for next weigh in

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I'm a few days late, but I had a very busy weekend and before you knew it, it was Tuesday night.  I am starting to have a hard time with this weight lose goal.  No I haven't hit a plateau, I have just slowly started to fall back into old habits.  I am trying my best to get back on track but I as Jillian Michaels says- trying is planning to fail, therefore I need to get back into the mind set of I am doing it!
Goal for next weigh in 147 which I know I will hit since I need to be 145.8 on the scale at work by June 6th.  June 6th is day 180 of my journey of weight lose and when I step on the scale and see that number I will have lose 30 pounds.  Then I will have 180 more days to lose my last 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home