Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

goal met

The first weigh in was a success for me.  I didn't lose as much as some people did, but for me it was enough.  My goal is long term and I am only aiming for 1 to 1.5 pounds a week so that hopefully I can keep it off for good this time. 
I have had some difficulty this week since I switched shifts at work.  I still can't figure out when I will be able to make it to the Y.  On work days I am gone for 16 hours when all is said and done.  My goal this week is to figure out a new workout schedule even if it means only going down to the basement to walk on the treadmill after I get home.
Update about Ironman-
1.25 miles swam- 0.75 to go
63 miles biked- 50 to go
0 miles ran- 26.2 to go
not bad for week one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home