Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

first blog of march

Another week down and another pound down.  I have been doing the iron man at the Y and at two weeks in I am half way done so I should hit my goal of finishing in silver level.  I only have the running left and for me this won't be hard to do, it will just be boring to do.
I enjoyed looking at the paper this morning to see everyone's progress.  Congrats to everyone how reached their goal this month and if you didn't reach your goal, it's OK since there is always this month to try again.  There is no such thing as failure as long as you get up and try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home