Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

ironman

I am two miles away from completing the YMCA's ironman competition.  I had a goal of finishing in silver level and when I run my last two miles today I will have made my goal.  This was no easy accomplishment so that makes me ever prouder of myself.
I am looking forward to vacation- I am only a few weeks away, but this is going to be a hard vacation.  I am going on a three day cruise and one day at an Orlando theme park with one of my nephews.  Then I come back to a weigh in.  The only thing I am sure about is the fact that I won't be pigging out the first day since it's good Friday- a day of fasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home