Blogs > Lighten Up With Julie Ignat

Julie Ignat is a 28-year-old Painesville Township resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

another week bites the dust

Well another week has come and gone.  I didn't hit the gym or kickboxing/karate as much as I should but I still managed to lose a pound by watching my diet.  I am hoping to weigh in at the next week in at 155 and I'm pretty close to the goal, however I am on vacation in 6 days time with all you can eat buffet of ice cream and pizza.  Then I will be at universal studios for a day surrounded by butterbeer (all you Harry Potter fans know this is a treat not to be missed.)  So wish me luck!
PS- Thank you to my big sister Beth, she sent me the nicest little note the other day just as I was starting to fall of the wagon and thanks to her I was able to hang on and not fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home